We receive two types of information when you visit our site:
- information automatically collected
- information you choose to provide
Information automatically collected
When you visit a website, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through our site, read pages, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful.
Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web.
- the domain from which you access the Internet
Example: tiscali.nl, for a Tiscali account
- the website address from which you came to our site
- the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there
- the name and version of your computer's operating system and browser
- the pages you visited.
information you choose to provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For example:
- If you send us an e-mail or submit an online form, we do not automatically receive your e-mail address. However, you will need to provide it to us if you would like an e-mail response. We will receive no other personally identifying information from your e-mail unless you provide it.
- If you submit a form on our website, we will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
- Children's Privacy: We collect no information from children under 18. If a child sends us an e-mail inquiry or comment, we will answer it, then delete the e-mail from our files.
- If you decide to send your information to Vflexx, you thereby give Vflexx express permission to use this information in searching for employment. Vflexx will treat this information confidentially and will only make it available to third parties with the goal of finding employment for you.
Website developed by Quixtart